It is undeniable, COVID-19 has upended our everyday lives and has left an indelible mark on our nation. It has impacted our health, economy, response systems, communities, and relationships. Over the past year, we have been working together to slow and limit the spread of COVID-19, as well as address the impact of this virus on our economy.
I will continue to monitor the ongoing situation response to COVID-19 here in the Commonwealth and in the nation. I encourage you to share this information with your family, friends, and neighbors as it will take all of us to come through this time stronger than before.
Up-To-Date Information from the CDC:
- What You Should Know (here)
- Travel Information (here)
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities (here)
- Use of Masks to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (here)
- Healthcare Professionals (here)
- Resources for Health Departments (here)
- Laboratories (here)
- Communication Resources (here)
Resources for Small Businesses
Resources for Individuals
Resources for Groups
Agency Resources and Hotline Contact Information
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (here)
- U.S. Department of Education (here)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (here)
- U.S. Department of Labor (here)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (here)
- U.S. Department of State (here)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (here)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (here)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury (here)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (here)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (here)
- FEMA (here)
If you have any questions regarding the Coronavirus, prevention, or any other health related concerns, please contact your primary care physician or click here for more information from the CDC.
As a reminder, sign up for my newsletter to receive the most up to date information and I will update you as more information becomes available.